Consultation and Pricing
All animals require an initial assessment prior to any treatment (following veterinary referral). A full history of your animal’s condition is taken, before carrying out physical, static and dynamic assessments. The consultation can include:
- Discussion of current work load and previous work/competition history
- A discussion of any changes in behaviour, or problems noted during exercise
- Conformational, static and dynamic assessment
- Surface anatomy palpation
- Joint range of movement assessment
- Current feed and supplement information
- Saddle fit and shoeing assessment (equine)
- Any measurements where necessary (canine)
Initial Assessment £60
Allow 1.5 hours
Follow-up appointments £50
Allow 1 hour
Initial Assessment £45
Allow 1 hour
Follow-up appointments £40
Allow up to 1 hour
Sports Massage (50 mins) £45
Want to get your friends involved? Receive a discount of £5 per animal if 3 or more animals are treated in one location.
Prices are inclusive of travel within 15 miles of Ringwood. Fuel is charged at 50p/mile outside this radius, but is waived if more than one animal is booked at one location.
Payment is required on the day of treatment using cash or bank transfer.
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, please ensure you give at least 24 hours notice. Any cancellation within 24 hours will incur a charge of 50% of the treatment cost.
*The veterinary act of 1966 states that a physiotherapist requires the consent of your animal’s vet prior to any treatment. A physiotherapist is not a substitute for veterinary treatment and they cannot diagnose any problems your animal may have. Animals with any undiagnosed lameness will be referred back to the vet.
Helena Whiting Veterinary Physiotherapy
Get in Touch
Don’t hesitate to contact…